THINK SAFETY FIRST
We want you to drive safely, no matter what insurance company you use. Here are some ways to be safe every time you drive.
- Always wear your seatbelt and insist that other passengers do too.
- Focus on the road. Pay attention to road conditions and other vehicles.
- Do not use a mobile phone while driving.
- Obey the traffic laws and rules of the road -including the speed limit.
- Perform regular maintenance on your vehicle.
- Purchase a safe vehicle that is rated high for passenger safety.
- Pay for added safety features like air bags and antilock brakes.
- Buy the highest rated child safety seats & secure them properly
- Make a habit of locking your car.
- Never drink and drive.
- Take behind-the-wheel defensive driving classes