HOW TO CHOOSE A POLICY THAT FITS YOUR SITUATION
- Choose a Policy From A Good Company. Sometimes the best policy for you will not have the lowest premium price. This is because some low-priced policies will have hidden fees or poor service later on – when you need them. Choose a policy from a company that offers the best service at a competitive price.
- Pick a Payment Plan that Works for You. Select a policy that gives you a variety of ways to pay, including one that will currently work for you. Typical options include
- Paying your agent directly, who will accept funds on behalf of the insurance company.
- Paying by check or certified funds directly to the insurance company.
- Setting up a recurring payment via EFT (electronic funds transfer) from your bank account.
- Make sure your car insurance policy accurately reflects you. Keeping your car insurance company updated about your car and your driving record is important. You may be eligible for a rate reduction based upon a few factors. Ask your agent for more information.