Report a Claim
We strive to make progress on your claim immediately
When you report a claim, our top priority is to handle the claim and to get you back on the road. Our Claims Representatives have the expertise to ask the right questions, explain your policy and options, and move your claim through the process as quickly as possible.
Quick summary of the process:
- The best phone number/email address to contact you at.
- The Responsive Auto Insurance Company Policy Number.
- The Driver’s License(s) Number of the policy holder and, if different, the driver in the accident.
- The Police Report (if available).
- (866) 300-0080
- Mon – Fri 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sat 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Sun Closed
- Your important information and a description of what happened.
- Information about other drivers and vehicles involved.
- Any injuries that may have resulted from the accident along with any known medical treatment received for those injuries.
- A Claims Representative will provide you with your Adjuster’s contact information and will try to connect you immediately.
- If we are unable to connect you, your Adjuster will review your claim file and will contact you within 24 hours.
- When we call, your caller ID will display the following number 954 830 5114.