Agency technical support made easy
We offer our agents direct technical support from our Underwriting and Customer Service staff. We use the TeamViewer software package for remote control, desktop sharing and file transfer between computers.
For example, our representatives can provide training and/or assist our agents with performing various system functions (on their computer!) including:
- Processing endorsements
- Digital transactions / electronic signatures
- And more…
The following explains how to use TeamViewer with us:
- Begin by powering on / logging-in to your desktop or laptop computer that uses the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Call Responsive Customer / Agent Service at (866) 300-0080, during normal business hours. Request Agency Remote Support from any of our representatives.
- Our representative will then ask you to open your internet browser and navigate to this page.
- Click on the TeamViewer Support button below (with our representative on the call).
- You will be directed to the TeamViewer website. Click on the Run button to launch the TeamViewer software on your computer.
- Enter your identifying information on the pop up login screen and hit the Enter key.
- You will be alerted that our representative is controlling your desktop screen.
- Upon completion of the training or assistance, our representative will return control of your screen to you, and end the TeamViewer session.
Please keep in mind that Agency Remote Support is dedicated exclusively to our partner agencies. Therefore, private customer data like credit card numbers, cannot be obtained by an unauthorized person. Please click on the Privacy & Security Policy below for more details.